An ALC specializes in land real estate. That means peace-of-mind for you and knowing that the largest investment you may ever make is in skilled, experienced, and ethical hands.
- Details concerning the agricultural and urban markets
- Knowledge about land-related contracts
- Data about crops, soils and agri-land
- Specialties, such as timberland, recreational properties and development land
- Knowledge about current land-related tax laws
- Knowledge about current government regulations
If you are looking for just the right property, or want to sell land you already own, an Accredited Land Consultant can tap into a vast network of land professionals. ALC members regularly attend REALTOR sponsored marking sessions to represent their clients and listed properties and be the first to learn about new product coming to market.